AEM has four primary facilities that researchers can make use of when doing their experiments. In addition to those, there are a number of other facilities at SUND that are connected to animal experimental work.
Below you will find a list of the facilities. Click on each of them to read more about the individual facility.
Facilities owned by AEM
Facilities for animal experiments outside of AEM
- IVIS Core Facility
- Rodent Metabolic Phenotyping Platform ( Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research)
- Core Facility for Whole Body Irradiation of Laboratory Animals (Gammacell)
- The Perinatal Core Facility
- Cluster for Molecular Imaging
- The Rodent Microbiome Core Facility
- Panum NMR Core Facility